Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I was born a poor black child...

No, no, no, wrong start… I remember when America was a free country. Yeah, that’s the one.

I just went over to the grocery store. As I was leaving, I saw this nice big ranch truck with Obama and Udall stickers on it. That got me to thinking.

You may remember what I’ve written in the past about the Utopian Society ideal. How everybody can have whatever they want or need because somebody makes it. How there is no want, because everybody contributes to provide. How you help those who cannot help themselves, and fuck those who will not help themselves.

And Caveman commented on the Detroit thing. And that triggered this. 

The government was not supposed to be the be all and end all of all. The government was supposed to be small, unobtrusive, and only the final arbiter of arguments between the several states. B

[Via http://cmblake6.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment