Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday

Dear dairy,

Today is my lovely economics class by Ms. Boey, the cute lady. Her class is at 10.00 a.m. however, I reached college <8.00 a.m. as usual took a copy of The Sun and start reading the news [Start from the back, sports news priority] haha. When it’s time, Wei Tong and MuYao went up for their Accounting class while I sat alone doing essays for General Paper. Around 8.30 a.m. went up to resource room to print the MQA essay I typed, printed myself and her a copy each. I printed on an foolscap paper, need several trial and error to get it print on the correct side. Wasted quite a number of papers. [Boon Jing should be killing me if she sees this, I wonder since when she starts to be so environmental friendly, SHOCKING]. After printing and some procrastinations, it’s 10.00 a.m. Ms. Boey class is starting, I put my heavy backpack on the bench outside of the class and I expect her to reach already. Waited for few minutes, I decided to put my bag inside first, just in case there’s no place to sit. [Economics class is always that full you know?] Then I went down to wait for her, there’s no bench in front of the hall since the S.A.M. students are having their MQA exams [Good luck folks!], I sat at the sideway while listening to Wei Tong’s iPod Classic. Puff! , magically enough, she’s here with me within 3 minutes, what a coincident. LOL. Had a considerably boring class I supposed since I forgot to bring the entire file for Economics, can’t even get a glimpse of the so-called supplementary notes since I’m sitting alone in front of the whole class. What can I do? Just sat there, making the incomplete notes for Chapter 6 while barely listening without the notes with me. During the break, went down with her to eat our routine food: Sandwich from Co-op, took a sit at the cafeteria there, had a smalley tiney chat with her, she asked me stuffs regarding the Retail Price Index [promised to explain to her after class] and about PSP Memory card problem]. Then a guy come interrupting my conversation [you-know-who], start talking about his sickness. PATHETIC INDEED! I know sometimes I interrupt people’s conversation, but not that often I presume? I really dislikes it, it’s okay when you’re in the same school of thought, same circle of friends and even the same conversation topic and it’s extremely fine to barge in and give some of your brilliant comments or even suggestions in solving problems, but if you’re coming to start a new topic and it’s entirely on yourself, regarding yourself, while our conversation is still there hanging mid-air. I’m very sorry brother, you’ve just crossed my boundary! Not much mood to continue my conversation, left the place and sat at the bench awhile, I thought she would come after me, but never mind, went up the class, take some rest before the class starts, OMG, Joel’s group is so freaking annoying, making noises in the class. I’ve been hiding my feelings inside myself, now finally found a place to express my thoughts and feelings, which would make a better me in 忍-ing these brats. : ) Self-upgrading for the better How. After Economics class, I went to the library to do revision with her whilst teach her how to calculate the Retail Price Index. She’s so down and emo, I felt so sorry and as if there’s nothing I could do to cheer her up. All I did was by her side, supporting her and be there when she needs me. I tried my best to teach her RPI and tried to bring up some joyous atmosphere, but I suppose I failed to do so. Are you okay my dear? >__< Hugs. Get well soon. : )  SMILE. Don’t be emo like me le orh. haha. Finished revision, I went for my Statistics class, marked attendance for her and Vincent Gan. When it’s over, I went down in search of her, saw her playing Chor Dai Dee. I don’t care la, as long as she’s happy with it, I’ll be happy for her. During MQA class, still I went to find her, walked whole campus, can’t even saw her. Luckily I know she went home through the message she sent me. I thought she went home by walking. Was so worried like mad, wan ki siao jor, how can I let her risk herself in danger in such a way? Did Bahagian (D) MQA exercise, and chatted in class. Went for General Paper, reviewing Dr.Aw, evaluation. That’s how I end my college day.

Right after my college, took few minutes break and I went to Wisma Penyayang again for that Longetivity talk. It’s so freaking hot over there and I’m so exhausted today. They affixed some mobile air conditioner or purifier at the corner of the hall hoping to aid in the air ventilation so that members wouldn’t feel so much heat. Yet, it doesn’t really help much. After much torturing and suffering due to the mediocre environment over there, this first day of the intermediate class ended around 10.00 p.m. , however I only got home around 11.00 p.m. Bought myself a supper [Benjo Egg Double]. It tastes great and only costs me RM 2.10. 

Finished my supper, phoned her up to give her the tips, revision a bit and I went to bed. Making sweet dreams. 

[Via http://imhow.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment